Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any attacking rumors? With the Gabbiadini deal seemingly off and Depay not currently moving forward there must be other potential targets....

Lookman cannot be it.

Also, any news on the potential interest in Delaney?

Any attacking rumors? With the Gabbiadini deal seemingly off and Depay not currently moving forward there must be other potential targets....

Lookman cannot be it.

Young lower league player brought in as our only business in January?

you sure about that? lol

Please God no! Distinctly average for me..nowhere near good enough and would cost big too

My initial reaction was to agree - but the Walsh method worked for Leicester. It is about getting the right players for the system and then the manager/coach getting them to deliver rather than big names/reputations. At the current time we wont attract Champions-League regulars, so I if the price was right, I would rather go for someone like Deeney who has Premier experience and hunger than an overseas unknown.

Nzonzi would be decent, Lookman is m'eh (disappointed that everton is playng/buying so many young, unproven strikers these days when we should have the money to buy in proven, quality, strikers) ; worrying no news re: the two Man U boys.

N'Zonzi would be more than decent - he's been the best midfielder in LaLiga this year. No chance he's coming here. Sevilla are third and he could be moving to Barca/Real/Juve/PSG by the summer. He's been that good.

Personally, I think there's nothing 'meh' about signing one of the best prospects out of the Prem. It worked for Spurs, like...

Lookman cannot be it.

Plenty of time mate. You're a sensible poster, don't get sucked in.

Lookman will be done this week.

Snides may drag on, but I think will be done (either way) in the next 7-10 days.

Del will be off at some point. Tis a shame.

Wasn't Haller apparently at the Hull game or was that BS? He looks interesting, though hard to be over confident on players from the Dutch league.

For every Suarez there are 3 Alfonso Alves types!

He was. But nobody is sure if that's in relation to us, or Hull...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back