Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy deal. The kid is in league 1. Doubt he needed much persuasion.

Schneids is just weird tho. It's so doable. He wants us. We want him. The money is there. I don't get it....
I expect there is a few million between the clubs. Utd are trying to get their money back on the player, Everton are trying to pay less. He will sign for a compromise figure eventually.
To say we should just pay what they want is just silly imo.

if you don't care don't respond

I'm just wondering what relevance Dominic King has to this conversation? I pointed out that 3 of our main summer signings were done in early August, not to mention the fact that we have Lookman early doors. It's the 7th of January and we're competing with another team for Schneiderlin's signature, you seem to think a multi-million pound transfer negotiation is as easy as shopping in Argos

Game of cat and mouse going on with united !!!! Just get the deal done fgs!!
Not just schneiderlin obviously RK obviously wants depay. We would prefer a loan to buy obviously with regard to Depay, whilst United only want a permanent deal with any potential suitors. This could cause a conflict with Koeman and the board as both are realistic signings and if we offer the money both players will come. The question is what is the hold up? I think both of these players are the ones Koeman wants, not necessarily the ones Steve Walsh wants. (Lookman is a Walsh purchase I feel). Naturally this is going to cause friction between the two. Watch this space.

I expect there is a few million between the clubs. Utd are trying to get their money back on the player, Everton are trying to pay less. He will sign for a compromise figure eventually.
To say we should just pay what they want is just silly imo.

Over 2/3m we should without doubt pay it. He wins us that game today in all likelihood. It's that simple.

The problem with just giving in is in the future you negotiate from a weaker position. That said need someone before City Barry cannot play against them

Not just schneiderlin obviously RK obviously wants depay. We would prefer a loan to buy obviously with regard to Depay, whilst United only want a permanent deal with any potential suitors. This could cause a conflict with Koeman and the board as both are realistic signings and if we offer the money both players will come. The question is what is the hold up? I think both of these players are the ones Koeman wants, not necessarily the ones Steve Walsh wants. (Lookman is a Walsh purchase I feel). Naturally this is going to cause friction between the two. Watch this space.
Yeah I was thinking that mate they've gotta act fast now today was a joke

I'm just wondering what relevance Dominic King has to this conversation? I pointed out that 3 of our main summer signings were done in early August, not to mention the fact that we have Lookman early doors. It's the 7th of January and we're competing with another team for Schneiderlin's signature, you seem to think a multi-million pound transfer negotiation is as easy as shopping in Argos

I tell you what Prev, Everton could learn a thing or two from Argos. Their live chat service is superb!

The point is we should have been better prepared, any potential deals should have been done by now, its not like Schneiderlin and Depay are not available. Koeman is kind of making the same point, maybe he is also fed up of Moshiri's white noise and b/s regarding transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back