Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he do the following:

Head a ball ?
Organise a defence ?
Strong/solid ?

If so count me in ! (in the voice of the Austin/WWF segment w/vince)

He can defo head a ball, defences he plays in seem organised enough and he's a UNIT of a man

He meets the criteria Anthony!

Bring him home Koeman!

We never should have sold him in the first place. Martinez's demands for the passing game over defensive ability saw Shane on the outskirts of the squad when he didn't deserve to be. Time to correct a mistake Everton, bring Shane back where he belongs!!!

I highly doubt we will be bringing in a goalkeeper this window, goalkeepers take time to settle and become confident in the defence in front of them. They need time to understand how players will react and that's not something you want to be happening in important PL games... I assume we will end up buying a Goalkeeper early summer transfer window, so they have plenty of times to get their bearings in the squad.

He can defo head a ball, defences he plays in seem organised enough and he's a UNIT of a man

Bring him home Koeman!

We never should have sold him in the first place. Martinez's demands for the passing game over defensive ability saw Shane on the outskirts of the squad when he didn't deserve to be. Time to correct a mistake Everton, bring Shane back where he belongs!!!

Yup, in my book he's not far off the standard of the 3 center backs we have now, he's young and improving all the time. Would have been loved here had he not been sold, and his dad posted on here.
Dunno if he'll be the best of the best but it was definitely a bad move selling him.

Yup, in my book he's not far off the standard of the 3 center backs we have now, he's young and improving all the time. Would have been loved here had he not been sold, and his dad posted on here.
Dunno if he'll be the best of the best but it was definitely a bad move selling him.

What makes it even worse was that he was forced out by bloody Alcaraz, one of the very worst Everton players of the Premier League Era

Thanks Martinez!

Bring him home Koeman!

take Lewis Dunk before him from Brighton mikey

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-brace-of-brilliant-own-goals-to-take-his-se/

Shane Duffy scores two own goals and is sent off in Blackburn's third successive defeat

106122098_Editorial_use_only_No_merchandising_For_Football_images_FA_and_Premier_League_restrict-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

17 August 2016
17 August 2016
17 August 2016
17 August 2016

Bring him home Koeman!

Also slow as anything with the turning circle of Neptunes orbit of the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back