Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll go far on here mate..welcome ;)
& remember @tommye is one of the gooduns! ;)
36b16cc68bbbca07f1c37183112de693.gif

You'll go far on here mate..welcome ;)
& remember @tommye is one of the gooduns! ;)
I'm been on here a little while now an though I pop up with the odd comment here and there always took a back seat and laughed a lot at some of the posters but it is 1.35 in the morning and I'm waiting for he boxing so might as well get involved. An both of you seem sound even if you tried to get me to do something stupid But thanks for the heads up

I'm been on here a little while now an though I pop up with the odd comment here and there always took a back seat and laughed a lot at some of the posters but it is 1.35 in the morning and I'm waiting for he boxing so might as well get involved. An both of you seem sound even if you tried to get me to do something stupid But thanks for the heads up
Not me mate. I offered genuine advice. He's just a wrong'un. In a good way.
Not in a dog bothering way though. That's a whole new level of wrong.

Page 1000. Wasn't this the page that a ritual sacrifice of a GOT member was supposed to be take place? Will there be a Poll first?

Will at least add some excitement until the surprise latest signing is unveiled at today's match - wishful thinking the last part of course.

I'm afraid that's utter tosh mate. Well the first part. The second part is just contradictory to your first statement is correct in way. You need a formation AND a system that suits the players at hand. A good manager finds one to suit the personnel he has available. The upmost most important thing is finding a formation(s) that suits the players available and the chosen style, which should also be flexible given good coaching.
by far my biggest gripe of Koeman. Blames everything but himself mostly...

1000 pages you lamentable virgins.

One thousand pages of gossip and hysteria to satisfy your craving for transfers.

I want to help you to overcome this damaging addiction you've got.

First of all by being quilts into transfers you're more suited to being a Geordie or a kopite. Or even a geordiekopite.

Also you're a victim of Rupert Murdoch as it was his papers that started transfer gossip many years ago to fill column space in the early editions before a match report was available. By supporting Murdoch you shouldn't be anywhere near Everton you hideous wools.

Next take a few deep breaths and think about all these players you've imagined playing for Everton when it's been hacks looking for website hits sat laughing at what utter gullible texans you are.

You may fancy yourself as a Euro scout based on hammering YouTube videos of players. You may rate your tactical acumen above the mega successful Ronald Koeman because won the European Cup with Tranmere on FM 2013. You may fancy your transfer capabilities because you beat your mates in Fantasty Football one month. You are however not making a living off football and that's because you're a tube with a personality vacuum.

Denounce transfer rumours right now and we may be able to save your final descent into Geordiekopiteism.

1000 pages you lamentable virgins.

One thousand pages of gossip and hysteria to satisfy your craving for transfers.

I want to help you to overcome this damaging addiction you've got.

First of all by being quilts into transfers you're more suited to being a Geordie or a kopite. Or even a geordiekopite.

Also you're a victim of Rupert Murdoch as it was his papers that started transfer gossip many years ago to fill column space in the early editions before a match report was available. By supporting Murdoch you shouldn't be anywhere near Everton you hideous wools.

Next take a few deep breaths and think about all these players you've imagined playing for Everton when it's been hacks looking for website hits sat laughing at what utter gullible texans you are.

You may fancy yourself as a Euro scout based on hammering YouTube videos of players. You may rate your tactical acumen above the mega successful Ronald Koeman because won the European Cup with Tranmere on FM 2013. You may fancy your transfer capabilities because you beat your mates in Fantasty Football one month. You are however not living a living off football and that's because you're a tube with a personality vacuum.

Denounce transfer rumours right now and we may be able to save your final descent into Geordiekopiteism.

Personally, if it was me, I would just ban you full stop from the Everton forum.

You simply do not understand football, nor do you have any sense about what its like to be an Everton fan.

Im not sure at which point you stopped supporting Everton and I can only hope you rediscover your love for this wonderful, wonderful sport we all enjoy so much.

Personally, if it was me, I would just ban you full stop from the Everton forum.

You simply do not understand football, nor do you have any sense about what its like to be an Everton fan.

Im not sure at which point you stopped supporting Everton and I can only hope you rediscover your love for this wonderful, wonderful sport we all enjoy so much.
Soz friend but I ain't taking no judgement off a Tranmere fan in denial.

Close the YouTube down you tragic festering beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back