Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup and glad we did. The gamble then would of been all ours. He does bad we have more dead wood, He does great, We loose him to them. Horrible deal for us that.

I do also appreciate that I have stated the obvious :blush:

I just hope we have put a similar piece into the deal for Niasse so that when he turns into the next Messi up an Hull we can have him back.

Although he took his chance very well I think it would be a bit niave to read too much into Lookman scoring when he came on at the weekend.

Nope. I've already done the math: at his current rate, if he plays every minute the rest of the season he'll break Alan Shearer's record for most goals scored in Premier League history at the final match.

Anything short of that and I'm taking a train up to Liverpool just to boo him.

Although he took his chance very well I think it would be a bit niave to read too much into Lookman scoring when he came on at the weekend. Deulofeu is hugely talented and is more capable of creating goalscoring opportunities than anyone else in our squad when he's on form. IMO we should be doing everything we can to get him back into form and making a difference for us on the pitch.

i think we've been doing that for 3 years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back