Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same deal with Calvert-Lewin by all-accounts.

Could see him playing a part towards the end of the season should we get him.

If the rumour is true that we're looking at him, then it's going to be interesting to see if we're able to convince him to leave Man City to come and play in our U23s with the promise of a chance of getting some first team games.

A bit quiet in here,so thought I would share this. Everton to go nuts in the last week of transfer window and sign Manolas for 30 mil rising to 35 in add ons, Rooney for 30 mil and Jan oblak for 25 mil possibly rising to 32 with the rest paid in the summer.

Kone to be sold for 4 mil to qpr which will mean a cut down in wages

Taken from Sky Rumours some bloke called Tom Floyd ITK ???

Will Moshiri be sending his private jet to pick them up again?

A bit quiet in here,so thought I would share this. Everton to go nuts in the last week of transfer window and sign Manolas for 30 mil rising to 35 in add ons, Rooney for 30 mil and Jan oblak for 25 mil possibly rising to 32 with the rest paid in the summer.

Imagine giving United back their money they spent on Rooney, it's buying used toilet paper.

Like I said mate not me ,just copied and pasted.
It was me that started dreaming mate. I have been watching a lot of Atletico games in the last years and the guy is really one of the best in Europe. Robles deserves the number 1 spot at least for the rest of the season, but Oblak is simply better.

Champions League and guaranteed at least 1 winners medal a season playing in front of £60k mad fans every week does have it's appeal though?

But surely playing under one of the greatest ever defenders, the "everton project" with the new ground, premier league, international ambitions (he is English but with that name probably qualifies elsewhere) etc we are a bigger pull surely?

Well thats what i admire about the way Dembele has gone about it.
He is young and confident he knows that if the big clubs want him now, they will still want him in 2 years time once he has cut his teeth for 2/3 years at celtic would have good few years experience infront of 60k fans, champions league plus the pressure of playing for celtic is a good learning curve.
Them 3 years are over and he will still be only 22/23 and ready for a move to one of the big boys (possibly us at that time)

Oh I thought you were one of the people who was making stuff up for fun and admitting it openly! Do you have a link?

Helder Costa...

http://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...86.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Benfica are preparing to make another big draw with the sale of a player from the formation. The GAME knows that the transfer of Hélder Costa is in progress, predictably targeting a Premier League club.

BENFICAWith Guedes, youth training almost pay Stadium of Light
The striker, who was loaned to Wolverhampton earlier this season, has been in the lead with 9 goals and 6 assists in 28 matches for the team that lines up in the Premier League.

The deal, which could be sealed and officialized later this Tuesday, should involve values of around 15 million euros.

Everton appeared as the main player, but Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace, Southampton, West Ham or Marco Silva's Hull City are also in the race, so Hélder Costa's future may be one of these emblems.

Helder Costa...

http://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...86.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Benfica are preparing to make another big draw with the sale of a player from the formation. The GAME knows that the transfer of Hélder Costa is in progress, predictably targeting a Premier League club.

BENFICAWith Guedes, youth training almost pay Stadium of Light
The striker, who was loaned to Wolverhampton earlier this season, has been in the lead with 9 goals and 6 assists in 28 matches for the team that lines up in the Premier League.

The deal, which could be sealed and officialized later this Tuesday, should involve values of around 15 million euros.

Everton appeared as the main player, but Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace, Southampton, West Ham or Marco Silva's Hull City are also in the race, so Hélder Costa's future may be one of these emblems.

Seen a bit of Wolves this season. Absolutely no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back