Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at Liverpool 1 Nando's, and 3 Germans have come in. Woman on the till asks why he's in Liverpool and the lad says he's signing for Everton.
Was a few hours ago and was with a bloke who could be his dad and another who could be his agent.

Said he comes from Wolfsburg. I didn't recognise him but a quick google says he could be Anton Donker maybe?

Take it or leave it he could have been chatting out of his bottom like.

....chatting out of his bottom is a better trick than a step over. Encouraging.

Welcome Donk ;)

I would presume there is some sort of option to buy agreed in this deal or I agree it would not make much sense. Unless the U23s are getting a bit threadbare now that our manager, who doesn't play young players, is playing the younger players?

We seem to be a bit light on forwards (whether centre or wingers) at that level. Courtney Duffus, Calum Dyson, Conor McAleny, Henen, Rodriguez all not really made the grade during recent times.

I'll just leave this here...

Everton_Oviedo.gif

Proper Embarrasing for a club like Everton to cling to this game as the one example of us beating a 'big club' away from home.
That was the worst United side in the last 30 years, a team we actually finished comfortably above.
Bryan is feted for scoring that goal, when it was in truth, a game we should have been winning anyway. We need better players than him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back