Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snodgrass for 10m would be good business, quality left peg and we'd have an actual threat on set pieces. Only question is where he'd play in this 3-5-2.

Maybe, don't know what his injury is, cba looking up to be honest, but if it's only 3 months I wouldn't be against signing him now, saints would probably be more willing to sell as they need to replace him anyway and we may see him before the end of the season.
No way are we going to shell out massive money and the associated wages, for an injured player out for 3 months.

He's looked 1/2 decent for the last month in a very poor hull team, yet all of a sudden he's Everton standard. I'm sorry I just don't buy that. The only player who I'd consider from hull is Robertson, who has been decent all season and is at least a full international (albeit a Scottish one).
*sorry any Scottish Everton fans on here.
Imo he looked decent for more than a month. For a CB he's still young, with potential and room for improvement. Really think he cpuld do a job for us.

Does anyone have a feeling like me.
We won't sign 1 more first team player because we have won a few games.
We need striker since summer.
If Lukaku is injured we can say goodbye to top 6/7.
Weird decision to sign Enner made even worse by us having months to get another striker and Belfodi deal now off.
Do we cancel deal now we win games?.
Not many teams would let there strike force go close to deadline.
We seen in summer Napoli wouldnot sell Gabbiadani to us apparently. Now he is off to saints and we keeping Kone.
Some decisions make me worried. Can anyone explain to not worry about no competition. Thanks.
Just don't worry, there not coming to get you

Nando's Jags internets down at the minute but he just whatsapped me this what he took before, wouldn't read too much into it like as could be entirely innocent but just thought I'd share...
UM.webp

This makes absolutely no sense to me from the Hull standpoint. Surely they'd be able to get that for him in the summer. Why not hold on to your best player and at least have a go at staying up? Strange all around, but at that price I'd snap him up as well.

Because theres been rumours for a whilst that the Hull owners want them to be relegated, there trying to sell anyways and a nice parachute payment pocketed beforehand will suit the ultimate aim of making as much as they can do

Hmm would have quite liked him especially at that price; can play up front or out wide. Exactly what we need.

WATFORD AGREE NIANG DEAL

Watford have reached an agreement with AC Milan for forward M'baye Niang, according to Sky sources.

We understand the 22-year-old will fly into the UK for a medical on Thursday.

The deal on the table is a loan with the option to make the move permanent in the summer for between £13m and £15m.

It is thought personal terms have been agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back