Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the worst thing we could do.... Results going well. TFA.... A few bad games and theres very little competition for places to change squad let alone formation. Cutting deadwood without replacing them with squad or 1st team players is a silly way to go about it.
I'd hope mate we would go about it in a different way. Improve the squad so when he does go and we get our big cash windfall from it, instead of having your Cleverley, your kone , your niasse in the squad we have much better players and younger as well.

If we are a one man team as we may as well be labelled that, then by having 4-5 squad players ready to step up again might be the best way about it. I mean, Davies alone is one of them already and lookman might make more impact next season if he is first team level .

Sweeteners?
Zero cal sweetners. you know, the kind that don't do anything for you nutritionally, don't actually help you lose weight, but give you massive diarrhea if you have too much

or am I thinking of fake fat butter on popcorn. is this just an american problem?

Have seen a few loose links to Leon Bailey at Genk. He looks like a real player. Only 19, rapid, great dribbling skills and (albeit from YouTube) seems capable of picking the right pass. Plays left side of attack.
Him left and Lookman right would make 2 extremely dangerously exciting young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back