Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton are understood to only pay Gabbiadani £40,000 per week, we should move in and pay in installments, he will not be hard to move on if he flops, even we got prem club to loan niasse and hammers got rid of zaza

Spot on McCarthy is the perfect player if you are going to have limited possession in a game. When Ireland played Germany I said to my dad McCarthy he will get man of the match perfect game for him & he duly obliged.

Wether that means we should let him go or not is up to Koeman as I'm still not sure what the plan is regarding our style of play moving forwards.

Personally I'd let him go last day of the window for £15/20 million.

Think this is going to happen probably loan him for ffp reason then sale go through in summer unless we manage to make a big signing then obviously sell him

He is a attacking mid bit of a marauder if memorie serves. Bags of energy but i only ever seen him play the odd game for boca a few years ago. Arsenal have been heavily linked in the past i think

Do we really need him do you think?

Not that I think there's anything in the link at all.

Do we really need him do you think?

Not that I think there's anything in the link at all.

Its a strange one really. Play him off lukaku? Thats the only place i can see him playing in the starting 11 but is he better then kev? I dont think so.

He could he a cheap back up to barkley maybe. He was very highly rated at one point. Just seems to of lost his way from what I've heard. Dont think he's better then what we have though and like you doubt its a credible link.

We should let McCV8 leave only if we get top dollar. Proven and good PL player with lots to offer to potential new team. But if we dont get top dollazz Lets keep him and enjoy of the fact that our middzfiild options are very good indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back