Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more sensible buying now even though prices are higher, I think it is if we can get our targets. We have nothing to play for apart from trying to catch the top 6 so if we get players in now there's a fair few competitive games for the players to gel, buying in the summer early is ok but we only have friendlies for the new players to gel, if we leave it late and buy at the summer deadline we have already started the league and new player have to be on their game straight away. Snides and Lookman will benefit massively having games before the end of the season, because from now on as the pressure isn't really on the team now because we are not really expected to get any higher. Saying this it would be hard to get the players we want right now but it's worth ago to try.[/QUOTE]

Evening all. Oxford fan here, which you may have guessed from my username of Oxford.

I was just wondering if any of you have heard any rumours of one of yours coming our way? (Probably not Kone)

We seem to have a habit of picking up players from

I like Oxford after what that fat sod did to your club so for that sake I hope it's not Kone .

If this is indeed the case, then no Keane (until the summer).

And that, I think, is that. For this window, in terms of first-team additions.

Yep

As expected really

Feel we are a little bit light in attacking areas but we're in a decent position and we should be able to get through to the summer, when hopefully a bit more surgery will be done on the squad

See the Keane thread!

Aye.

TBH, the only disappointing thing for me now is the seeming probably of Robertson heading to Burnley.

With us having sold Bry, would've loved to have gone for him as Baines' long-term replacement.

Could still do with a forward player IMO, and most of us know we've been in for more than just the boy Belf, but it seems that the chatter, as Goat would say, is indeed dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back