Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
just imagine Wayne Rooney to Everton for £20m.

I know it will never happen, but after supporting Everton for 20 plus years, i will allow myself to believe in miracles knowing i will be let down at 11pm tomorrow.

Come home Wayne, its time.

Don't like how thin the squads gone you know, absolute wank or not, they were better options than having literally no one to fill the positions if needed

Need a couple tomorrow/today at least.
I just had a look at our squad and, minus injured players and players RonKo won't play (Kone, for example), we have a squad of 18 players. One or two more injuries/suspensions and we'll be struggling for recognised options. We surely must have a couple of players lined up?

I just had a look at our squad and, minus injured players and players RonKo won't play (Kone, for example), we have a squad of 18 players. One or two more injuries/suspensions and we'll be struggling for recognised options. We surely must have a couple of players lined up?

Or maybe given one more defeat could end our season, its better we use the rest of this 'dead season' to test the kids and test various formations ?

No doubt in my mind that Davies & holgate have forced us to change plans, in a good way of course.

We were let down 10 years ago Paul at 20 mill I hope your miracle bites the dust

What have i ever done to you ayy ? Let me dream away Donny, if we have no dreams then we have no hope. I feel like Junior from cool runnings. I will go get my palace.

I see pride, i see power, i see Rooney in a Everton shirt, and wont take no from anybody !

Or maybe given one more defeat could end our season, its better we use the rest of this 'dead season' to test the kids and test various formations ?

No doubt in my mind that Davies & holgate have forced us to change plans, in a good way of course.
"Dead Season" We are 7th on the table and this month could push us higher... We can hope and dream that we qualify for Europe this year or am I just thinking crazy??

Yeah I was thinking we were in a decent position until I read this post. You're spot in what you say; we currently only have 19 fit senior players once Kone goes!

1. Robles
2. Stekelenberg
3. Coleman
4. Baines
5. Holgate
6. Williams
7. Jagielka
8. Funes Mori
9. Barry
10. Gueye
11. Davies
12. Schneiderlin
13. McCarthy
14. Mirallas
15. Barkley
16. Lennon
17. Lookman
18. Lukaku
19. Valencia

You can add Bolasie, Besic and Calvert-Lewin to that list, but they're injured at the moment.

In terms of youngsters, we have Kenny, Dowell, Pennington perhaps.

Who is playing at LB for the U23 at the moment? Is it Foulds?

Hardly a groundbreaking comment, but I'd love to see us bring in a CB and a forward before the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back