Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a valid argument if we were producing fewer goals than last season, because it would clearly indicate that the more defensive setup has affected our offensive output, but the fact is it hasn't:

View attachment 34041

So in common matches, we've produced the exact same number of goals for while conceding 14 fewer goals (a 40% decrease in goals conceded). And somehow this is a negative in your eyes.

Next time mate, use some lube.

That is ruthless.

This would be a valid argument if we were producing fewer goals than last season, because it would clearly indicate that the more defensive setup has affected our offensive output, but the fact is it hasn't:

View attachment 34041

So in common matches, we've produced the exact same number of goals for while conceding 14 fewer goals (a 40% decrease in goals conceded). And somehow this is a negative in your eyes.

You went in dry there pal.

View attachment 34041

Devastating. Hooray for cold, hard statistics!

View attachment 34041

Man U home we scored 0 conceded 3.
So the stats are even more favourable as that result is flipped.

View attachment 34041

Unbelievable....he's only gone and wiped his bellend on Daveks ma's curtains Jeff.

Man U home we scored 0 conceded 3.
So the stats are even more favourable as that result is flipped.
You are correct, that was my mistake. revised is below and I double checked the others now too... Perhaps subconsciously I felt a bit sorry for dave didn't want to embarass him that much.

upload_2017-2-1_13-23-33.webp

Oh sorry mate, wasn't I supposed to use ALL the stats?

I was told earlier I was being selective with cherry picking examples of defensive tardiness, so i thought I'd get round that accusation by throwing the whole of the data in.

Apparently that's not credible either.

Un-be-kin-lievable.
What's unbelievable is you refuse to believe we haven't improved defensively MATE

What's unbelievable is you refuse to believe we haven't improved defensively MATE
Baines, Coleman, Jagielka all as hopeless as they were positionally speaking. Williams hardly the massive improvement we all thought we we were getting.

If you think that back four are responsible for any less goals being shipped you are living on fantasy island.

Baines, Coleman, Jagielka all as hopeless as they were positionally speaking. Williams hardly the massive improvement we all thought we we were getting.

If you think that back four are responsible for any less goals being shipped you are living on fantasy island.

Then it's down to coaching and tactics, as shown we are scoring more as well, so what does that say about the previous levels of coaching and tactics David?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back