Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d add a top quality right winger in Jan IF the right one is available
Sidibe. Mina. ???? Digne
??? Gbamin. Siggy. Ricarlison
Zlatan. Kean/DCL
THAT side would pick up enough points to get us challenging the top six
However if the right players are not available in Jan we wait till the summer
I seen an interview with Zlatan and the one thing that impressed me was his professionalism and dedication to hard work.
He said he trains as hard as plays and that’s the minimum that should be expected of any player
Still big questions for forward line...

ANNOUNCE HAMEZ*

* James Rodriguez
So the outragoues paper links begin

James Rodriguez - obviously connection to Ancelotti who wanted him at Napoli. Probably lazy journalism.

Either they read my post or used the same calculations as i did ;)

Rafael Santos Borré
River Plate
Striker
Colombian.

Dportivo Cali (COL) - 20 Goals in 45 games.
Villarreal (SPA) - 2 goals in 17 appearances (15 from the bench)
River Plate - 18 goals in 55 games (8 in 13 this season)

Rafael Santos Borré
River Plate
Striker
Colombian.

Dportivo Cali (COL) - 20 Goals in 45 games.
Villarreal (SPA) - 2 goals in 17 appearances (15 from the bench)
River Plate - 18 goals in 55 games (8 in 13 this season)

Doesnt look great when ive seen him.

Zlatan with one of DCL , Kean Ricarlison should be ok till the end of the season.
Hopefully Kean flourishes with an Italian manager who has a great rep for man management
Ideally Ancelotti can revive his career after this faltering start to live at Everton. At least to the point were an Italian team would take him on by the end of this season, and this allows us to the option of keeping or selling, whichever is better for the club. I hope he gets his head down and does the business and is here for a long time, but that's all on Kean's shoulders, not Ancelotti's.

Zlatan with one of DCL , Kean Ricarlison should be ok till the end of the season.
Hopefully Kean flourishes with an Italian manager who has a great rep for man management
Ideally Ancelotti can revive his career after this faltering start to live at Everton. At least to the point were an Italian team would take him on by the end of this season, and this allows us to the option of keeping or selling, whichever is better for the club. I hope he gets his head down and does the business and is here for a long time, but that's all on Kean's shoulders, not Ancelotti's.

Will be interesting to see how we setup if we got IBRA.

I mean Richarlison, Kean, Ibra and DCL are a good variety of players going into a europa cup campaign with the league and domestic cups. However it seems someone will miss out unless Richarlison and Kean go wide as well...

I mean Richarlison, Kean, Ibra and DCL are a good variety of players going into a europa cup campaign with the league and domestic cups. However it seems someone will miss out unless Richarlison and Kean go wide as well...
If he came, and it's still a big if, it's a risk that Zlatan can still handle all those demands or even a decent proportion of them over a season and a half. I'd like him in to the end of this season, sell the shirts, have a good time and plenty of air time, then have a big reassessment in the summer of what he can offer next season.

That's easy.

Right lads. Everyone pass the ball the Zlatan.
cWFTUu.gif

A centre mid and a pacey centre half are imperative.

A young left back would be proactive.

Still lacking a natural right winger other than Walcott.

Would say centre forward but honestly have no idea who we could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back