Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
? Mina ? Digne
? Gbamin
Richarlison ? ?
?

6 first team players need to be brought in over the next two transfer windows. We’re going to have to spend around the £300m mark to get the club competitive again.

I’m assuming Ancelotti has been told the funds are there, otherwise there is no point in hiring such a manager.

Hope its not Nzonzi.

Zielinski is a top quality ball carrier and passer...snag is hes awful defensively...so not sure really...

I read Milik somewhere earlier today as well.

January will be fun
Love Milik but I really don't think we need a striker right now. Unless we sell Kean which is bad.

Pickford
? Mina ? Digne
? Gbamin
Richarlison ? ?
?

6 first team players need to be brought in over the next two transfer windows. We’re going to have to spend around the £300m mark to get the club competitive again.

I’m assuming Ancelotti has been told the funds are there, otherwise there is no point in hiring such a manager.
Ancelotti will be well aware of the task that faces him. He’ll have told them he’ll need £500m over the course of his contract. Usmanov obviously said yes

Pickford
? Mina ? Digne
? Gbamin
Richarlison ? ?
?

Looking at next season:

Pickford
??? Mina ??? Digne
??? ???
??? Kean Richarlison ???

GK:
DF: Holgate, Kenny
MF: Gbamin, Gomes, Davies
W: Bernard, Iwobi
CF: DCL

The squad actually isnt bad at all in terms of where we are now from 18 months ago.

I think we have to sign at least 2 players in January who we see as being starters next season.

Another 2 or 3 starters in summer and were very close...

Looking at next season:

Pickford
??? Mina ??? Digne
??? ???
??? Kean Richarlison ???

GK:
DF: Holgate, Kenny
MF: Gbamin, Gomes, Davies
W: Bernard, Iwobi
CF: DCL

The squad actually isnt bad at all in terms of where we are now from 18 months ago.

I think we have to sign at least 2 players in January who we see as being starters next season.

Another 2 or 3 starters in summer and were very close...
All our wingers are trash so scrap that and go 4-3-1-2. James as one 10 and Iwobi the other. Gbamin, Davies, Gomes and Delph plus another couple CMs. Mina gets a real partner. DCL and Richarlison with Kean pushing them and maybe find another young player as depth. Sign Sidibe and bin Coleman off. Kenny competes for that spot. Boom.

All our wingers are trash so scrap that and go 4-3-1-2. James as one 10 and Iwobi the other. Gbamin, Davies, Gomes and Delph plus another couple CMs. Mina gets a real partner. DCL and Richarlison with Kean pushing them and maybe find another young player as depth. Sign Sidibe and bin Coleman off. Kenny competes for that spot. Boom.

I was just using Ancelottis usual starting base of a 442 as its simple.

Regarding the players and formations I just want to see Konate and Tonali join...beyond that Im open to suggestions :)

Any thoughts on who he will target aside from Hamez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back