Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the exact rules on FFP mate? Is there an amount you are allowed to spend relative to your turnover? Net or gross etc

I would be lying if I said I knew how it works.

In my head I have 105m over 3 years operating loses, but im possibly wrong.

Its not something thats easy to understand and its always getting tweaks here and there.

But, theres loads of ways around it.

Manchester City bank record £400m sponsorship deal with Etihad Airways. Manchester City will bank up to £400m under their new sponsorship arrangement with Etihad Airways, making it the largest deal of its kind in sport and reinforcing City's position as a football club with unprecedented financial power.

Curious as to your thoughts about Dejan Kuluselvski MF from Parma. I watch a fair amount of Italian football and think he is a player to watch.

He seemed kind of in his shell when i saw him before then now he seems to have developed an understanding with Gervinho.

That team is hard to judge really, hes playing alongside players who arent good enough for the premier league like cornelius and Darmian (gervinho too perhaps) but still only 19.

Isnt he off to Inter next summer.

Zat doesnt watch football, honestly, he only judges players by what he reads.

What is your view on the player?

His stats on champ man are off the charts!!

Zat told me

Actually was addicted to that in the early 90s...hadnt played it for ages so bought the game a couple of years ago.

One problem, i played with the fake players so i dont use real life playsrs in the game...makes it more interesting i think.

Is the new one out or is this FIFA game the best one?

YOU WERE TOLD BEFORE AS SOON AS YOU START HEARING THE VOICES TO TAKE YOUR MEDICine

There are stats,then real stats ,then yankee stats and then Zat lol

:o

I wonder how Zat picked those 2 players to compare him to??

Regarded as a promising young Italian player in his position in the media, Tonali is a regista, and is often likened to Andrea Pirlo – who also started his career with Brescia – in terms of his movement, coordination, appearance, technical qualities, position, and playing style. A strong, energetic, elegant, and creative, midfielder, with excellent vision and an ability to read the game, Tonali usually plays in a central or defensive midfield role as deep-lying playmaker in a 4–3–3 formation, and shows maturity and character beyond his young age. Dictating play for Brescia with his passing in midfield, he set up two goals and even scored two himself in his 19 appearances in Serie B during the 2017–18 season. Although naturally right-footed, he is known for his accurate long passing ability with either foot.[2][3][4][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23] In addition to Pirlo, Tonali has also cited Steven Gerrard and Luka Modrić as influences, and has also compared his own playing style to that of Gennaro Gattuso.[24] In July 2019, he was named by UEFA as one of the 50 promising young players to watch for the 2019–20 season.[25]

I bet any amount of money Zat has never seen this lad kick a ball.

Funny youre going down this track, i seem to remember you saying the same about Youri Tielemans.

You (and others) claimed he was a poor player and yet i stood by his performance at Monaco and now hes one of the top players in the premier league.

As for Gattuso hes one of my favourite old school players...Jens Jeremies as well. Those are my ideal midfield players very similar to Joe Parkinson in their desire and ability.

If you had seen Tonali (and not just read about him) yoi would know that hes bulked up since making his debut as a Pirlo type with a good defensive tackle on him.

Hes got a strong frame now and his all round ability has improved...hes not just a deep lying playmaker (as i first thought) hes able to play box to box in the premier league or even as the midfield general in the mould of Roy Keane (for younger readers).

Hes class...if Carlo had £500mil over the course of his contract then anything up to £100mil is like money in the bank.

Is kessie even good has been in and out of the team alot and was rumours they where looking to get rid

Hes good...problem is Milan have hired and fired managers, sold up and had drama with investors...poor results on the pitch and an unhappy dressing room.

28 and they must be considering selling?

Not sure with Napoli, they tend to keep their best players until theyre in their 30s and the owner asks daft fees.

You can't just fill the squad with one position. Only way we buy another striker is if we commit to two strikers or if one of Kean, Dom or Richarlison leaves.

Or we go 433 and Richarlison / Kean are the wide forwards with Zlatan / DCL rotating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back