Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the outragoues paper links begin

James Rodriguez - obviously connection to Ancelotti who wanted him at Napoli. Probably lazy journalism.

Maaate .. if we end up with Carlo , Zlatan and hames I will literally helicopter everywhere

James Rodriguez - obviously connection to Ancelotti who wanted him at Napoli. Probably lazy journalism.

I’ve heard Maradona has discovered a time machine and he’s ready to quit the marching powder and lead EFC to glory and show everyone how much better he is than Ronaldo and Messi.

January can Brands bin the likes of Tosun and Walcott off please.

If he brings in some creativity in this window I’ll be made up.

I don’t think our midfield options aren’t too bad when all fit just getting the right mix isn’t it. I would say someone of similar style to Kevin De Bruyne would allow us to win a lot more games. (Obviously whoever we get isn’t going to be at the level but someone with an eye for a pass)

Well he is currently injured with ligament damage so unless he is coming to sit in finch farm hospital I don't think this has legs.

Well he is currently injured with ligament damage so unless he is coming to sit in finch farm hospital I don't think this has legs.
Real Madrid returned to Madrid late last night after El Clasico, and have already resumed training at Valdebebas. Today’s session saw Zidane’s men begin preparations for this weekend’s clash against Athletic Club. The biggest news in training today was that James Rodriguez has returned to full contact practice, and finished the entire training session with the team this morning. His return is timely as the team misses Eden Hazard’s presence in attack, and Zidane may opt to rest one or two players.

Hes good...problem is Milan have hired and fired managers, sold up and had drama with investors...poor results on the pitch and an unhappy dressing room.

Not sure with Napoli, they tend to keep their best players until theyre in their 30s and the owner asks daft fees.

Or we go 433 and Richarlison / Kean are the wide forwards with Zlatan / DCL rotating.
Maybe after the summer that could work. The rest of the season we won't have the midfield to essentially play 3 strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back