Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I reckon Villa have a real chance of going down, especially if they lose their next 2 matches and we should go deep for Grealish. He looks a real player to me and I think he'd relish playing under Carlo. A top manager at a bigger club with real financial backing with a new stadium in the offing would be a real lure and we could double his wages. He would be the provider and cutting edge that we have lacked for ages.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I reckon Villa have a real chance of going down, especially if they lose their next 2 matches and we should go deep for Grealish. He looks a real player to me and I think he'd relish playing under Carlo. A top manager at a bigger club with real financial backing with a new stadium in the offing would be a real lure and we could double his wages. He would be the provider and cutting edge that we have lacked for ages.
Would like that mcginn aswell

What about Cantwell at Norwich?

What about Cantwell at Norwich?

I seen him against us and then in their 1-1 against Leicester and he looked like a player that would be ok for us.pukki looks like a striker that would get a decent amount of goals and works tirelessly for the team. A lot would depend on price as I wouldn’t “ break the bank” for any of them but if they were here already they would be walking into our team imo. I am worried about signing relegation threatened teams players tho as we have been doing that for the last few years and we now find ourselves down the bottom

I seen him against us and then in their 1-1 against Leicester and he looked like a player that would be ok for us.pukki looks like a striker that would get a decent amount of goals and works tirelessly for the team. A lot would depend on price as I wouldn’t “ break the bank” for any of them but if they were here already they would be walking into our team imo. I am worried about signing relegation threatened teams players tho as we have been doing that for the last few years and we now find ourselves down the bottom
While Pukki knows how the score, I wouldn't be going after him. The league is littered with Michu/Zaki types who scored enough to keep arrow fodder teams away from the drop for one season and then did nothing after that. The last thing we want is to be signing him on a 4 year deal only for him to disappear up his own ring in 12 months time.

Can't believe Liverpool signed Minamono for 7 million. Steal of the decade that.

Is this a joke?

He's been okay in a terrible leauge and had two decent games against Liverpool in the champions leauge. He's 24 and his stats aren't amazing in such a poor leauge at a team that wins it every year.

Nobody had heard of him in the summer,now the RS have gotten him I've seen him being called the next Ronaldo ffs. Liverpool are only getting him to break into the Japanese market.

Worst comes to the worst for Liverpool and he bombs they'll sell him to some idiot team like Bournemouth for 30m because he'll of played for Liverpool and they'll of still got what they wanted. The Japanese market.

Signing relegated players is a risk however you can get them reasonably. Grealish or Cantwell would be good squad players potentially first eleven. We signed Gana from Villa when they went down.

Piotr Zielinski has been mentioned in the press with us today, no idea on him I know he played for Napoli?

Is this a joke?

He's been okay in a terrible leauge and had two decent games against Liverpool in the champions leauge. He's 24 and his stats aren't amazing in such a poor leauge at a team that wins it every year.

Nobody had heard of him in the summer,now the RS have gotten him I've seen him being called the next Ronaldo ffs. Liverpool are only getting him to break into the Japanese market.

Worst comes to the worst for Liverpool and he bombs they'll sell him to some idiot team like Bournemouth for 30m because he'll of played for Liverpool and they'll of still got what they wanted. The Japanese market.
'LEAGUE'!!!! FFS, anyone can fall for a typo, especially when predictive text is constantly working against you, but three times in one paragraph is a bit much. It's just as easy as spelling Missisip... Misissipp.... Misisisyp... well, you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back