Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need solidity in defence and a proper playmaker first

Aye would be happy with a top CB and CM but I cant take much more of Bambi upfront.

Imagine having a Isco or Zielinski desperately waiting to release a perfectly timed ball only for DCL to not make any kind of incisive run into the box.

For me the creative midfielder and striker go hand in hand - no point having one without the other.

Aye would be happy with a top CB and CM but I cant take much more of Bambi upfront.

Imagine having a Isco or Zielinski desperately waiting to release a perfectly timed ball only for DCL to not make any kind of incisive run into the box.

For me the creative midfielder and striker go hand in hand - no point having one without the other.
There are signs that Richarlison and DCL might be half decent. There are no signs that we have good creative players. One is a far bigger priority.

There are signs that Richarlison and DCL might be half decent. There are no signs that we have good creative players. One is a far bigger priority.

They have only shown fruitful from a system of long ball / crosses into the box.

If thats Ancelotti's style he may well keep it however I feel if he is serious of breaking into the top 4 he will need alot more than that in the arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back