Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti gave Rabiot his debut for PSG so may lend some weight there...

Emre Can also available from Juve...not a popular opjnion on here I imagine but miles better than any centre midfielder we have.
I think we can forget about Emre Can for obvious reasons but would be a very good option for us.

At least Ancelotti knows Rabiot and what to expect. I think that we certainly have a chance of signing players now that were completely out of our range just a few weeks ago.

During the season he communicates to Brands what he needs. Summertime when he isn't managing the team every day he can look through some of the players that Brands and his team have done all the leg work on already and offer input. But 95% of it should be Brands.
Do you think James Rodriguez would sign for Brands and everton or Ancelotti and everton

Do you think James Rodriguez would sign for Brands and everton or Ancelotti and everton
That's really not what my point is about. Clearly Carlo's stature should be used to try and draw players in. But the research, scouting, negotiating and everything else should be left to Brands.

Ancelotti gave Rabiot his debut for PSG so may lend some weight there...

Emre Can also available from Juve...not a popular opjnion on here I imagine but miles better than any centre midfielder we have.

....there seems to be two separate rumours to Rabiot. Initially that we’ve been talking to his agent (his mother), and the latest of a £21m bid to the club. interesting.

.....day 2 of the window and the papers are full of reviews from last nights game. Not much to report by way of rumours, but here’s a few links this Thursday morning;

- The Scotsman and a number of other outlets report Everton lead the race for highly rated 17 year old Carlisle Centre Back, Jarrad Branthwaite. The defender in contracted until 2021 but is expected to leave Brunton Park this month. Branthwaite made his debut for the League 2 side earlier this month and Everton have watched him on several occasions.

- French reporter, Ignazio Genuardi, has revealed on Twitter that Everton have also been watching Bordeaux striker, Josh Maja. The 21 year old started at Manchester City before making his breakthrough at Sunderland.

- Spanish media outlet, Pucela Fichajes, say Everton are interested in Real Valladolid centre back, Mohammed Salisu, but might miss out on the 20 year old because Southampton have submitted an £8.5m bid for the Ghanaian.

- Gazetto Dello Sport report the Toffees could also miss out to Juventus on midfielder Dejan Kulusevski. The 19 year old is on loan at Parma from Atlanta.

- The Express continue to link Everton and West Ham with Marseille’s 25 year old midfielder, Morgan Sanson.

- According to Sky Sports Vinnie O’Connor, Everton are desperate to sign a Centre Back and particularly like Bournemouth’s 24 year old Nathan Ake.

- Fanatik report Besiktas ‘will make an offer’ this month for Everton’s 28 year old striker, Cenk Tosun.
Fanatik report Besiktas ‘will make an offer’
I can just imagine the quote
We want him for 1 pound ,and you pay 95% of his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back