Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think initially we will be signing players in the 27-30 age range.
The manager is somebody that will want to put a team in place immediately and working with experienced players that he knows and trusts will be the quickest way to do that.
We already have quite a lot of youth in the squad already anyway in Holgate, Davies, Richarlison, DCL, Kean , Gbamin(when fit) and Gordon and hopefully they will be joined by Kenny next season
Minna is not long turned 25 and Pickford is about the same age.

A loan with an option to buy may be the way to go.
Rabiot and his mother seem to be very volatile and they probably see him going to a much higher profile club than Everton... they may well be wrong.
He's already transferred from PSG to Juve so obviously convincing him to come to Everton will be tough. But we should try. I don't see many opportunities for a player as talented as him.

A loan with an option to buy may be the way to go.
Rabiot and his mother seem to be very volatile and they probably see him going to a much higher profile club than Everton... they may well be wrong.

Ancelotti gave Rabiot his debut for PSG so may lend some weight there...

Emre Can also available from Juve...not a popular opjnion on here I imagine but miles better than any centre midfielder we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back