Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ban was only UK wide wasn't it?

I hear you regarding the agent but surely we would have to justify having him on the books some sort of result. I also assume we havre other similar deal with scouts all over the place. We seem pretty crap at identifying and capturing youth it feels.
Honestly don't know. Get all the non-English kids in if it is!

Honestly don't know what a scout gets paid but I doubt that it's huge amounts. I suspect it's peanuts compared to the big picture, and it only needs one kid in a blue moon to make it pay for itself. Can't think of a non-local kid that wasn't easily identifiable by more than a basic scouting network that we have that has been a success mind you. The likes of Stones or Holgate or DCL for example would surely have attracted attention of the club if we had no more than a cursory inspection of localish lower division teams.

Midfield has to be the priority. Even considering we have Gomes and Gbamin to come back, it won't be soon enough. There is so little creativity in our midfield at the moment. If we had a creative midfielder who can pick the ball up and look forward, we would be much more dangerous. Also a midfidler who actually makes himself available to the back 4 for a pass and doesn't go hiding.
Quiet right, the commentator on BT pointed it out yesterday several times, the amount of space behind City's defenders and no long balls apart from one or two from Delph. We had their defence for pace but never exploited it.

May be worth looking at Nacho at Real Madrid...can play all across the back line.

30 in a couple of weeks, 22 caps for Spain and a host of trophies.

Free agent in the summer so we could get him now for a small fee or a pre contract agreement.

May be worth looking at Nacho at Real Madrid...can play all across the back line.

30 in a couple of weeks, 22 caps for Spain and a host of trophies.

Free agent in the summer so we could get him now for a small fee or a pre contract agreement.

Rather have Wes Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back