Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonjoe Kenny has done well in Germany, plus he is homegrown (the quota still exists doesn't it?) and wont be on megabucks.
Jean Clair Todibo, seen him on a couple of rare occassions he has played, looks athletic, solid and cheaper than zouma. Rumoured to be available for £20m.
Allan/kessie, Allan is perfect for us, box to box (not Yaya Toure level but quality none the less, in the shadows of Zielinski but a good player), worked under Ancelotti at Napoli. Kessie for me offers energy, box to box drive and certainly offers more than Morgan, Davies, Gylfi out of position and delph. Also believe Napoli/Ancellotti was looking at him pre/during playing for Milan.

My buddy is a big Milan fan so i watch a decent amount of Milan games with him. Kessie is atrocious. A huge presence on the field but other than his physical attributes he provides little else. Poor technique, limited passing, and one of the worst shots I’ve ever seen out of a professional. Extremely overhyped and likely over priced

He's 34 and awful.

Can anyone say Antolin Alcaraz?

He'd obviously only be for cover. Perhaps Carlo's main target(s) isn't available till the summer?

Wouldn't be that bothered about it, like I said, he's still highly regarded there for a reason and he only left them recently.

If it's short term cover, who's fussed really. He's miles better than Alcaraz.

He'd obviously only be for cover. Perhaps Carlo's main target(s) isn't available till the summer?

Wouldn't be that bothered about it, like I said, he's still highly regarded there for a reason and he only left them recently.

If it's short term cover, who's fussed really. He's miles better than Alcaraz.
I'd rather we had hijacked the Rodwell move and stuck him in than wasted actual money on Klaven.

It isn't happening anyway.

My buddy is a big Milan fan so i watch a decent amount of Milan games with him. Kessie is atrocious. A huge presence on the field but other than his physical attributes he provides little else. Poor technique, limited passing, and one of the worst shots I’ve ever seen out of a professional. Extremely overhyped and likely over priced

Have to admit when I've watched MIlan he hasn't really stood out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back