Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also a rumour linking Everton with a move for Seri last week, although I'd certainly prefer Allan if he's available.

I would class Seri and the situation at fulham spending alot in one window, leading to a complete backwards step similarly to the point i raised earlier with Kessie at milan. Plus our own state of affairs recently. Just because he got caught up in a financial spree with no direction, doesnt make him a bad player overnight.

Throw in the fact Gueye was relegated with villa also makes me reserve judgment until i have seen them at Everton for at least a season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fair enough Zat. I agree with you about needing more thna just the two or three i mentioned. The issue is trying to get some of the high earners off the wage bill.
Im not clued up on the ins and outs of FFP though so maybe im just being negative.

Centre back and Midfield are my priorities with a left footed right winger if possible.

Again i see Todibo, James (maybe from the right), Under, Koulibaly, rabiot and Zielinski all linked, so we are looking in the right area with the right calibre of player.

If it was me...and this is imagining they would all of course sign (or at least similar level of player)...

CB: Koulibaly (Napoli) or Romagnoli (AC Milan)
RB: Aarons (Norwich)
CM Tonali (Brescia) Aouar ( Lyon)
AM Havertz (Leverkusen)

Thats if the Usmanov money is there of course...

If it was me...and this is imagining they would all of course sign (or at least similar level of player)...

AM Havertz (Leverkusen)

.... and if it’s not?

AM Havertz (Leverkusen)

I thank Jesus every day its not up to you.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back