Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Aarons Mina Koulibaly Digne
Holgate
Tonali Aouar
Havertz
DCL Richarlison
You mean like this...

Oh God, you have a CB playing midfield and a League One player at Right Back.

For me its all about central midfield, Bring in two top class midfielders and the others can fight for there place

Agree.

I seriously hope you are only about 15-18 years old Zat at the most.

I’ve never seen anybody post as many imaginary line ups and formations in my life as you.
It's hard with him you cannot grasp whether he is on fifa to much or is far to knowledgeable about foreign footballers.

It's hard with him you cannot grasp whether he is on fifa to much or is far to knowledgeable about foreign footballers.
I like to give him the benefit of the doubt but there is a high correlation between Zat players and young players who are boss on FIFA career.

Never played it...

Football manager was ace and championship manager back in the day...too time consuming though.

I read that these games have real scouts doing the ratings so they must be somewhat realistic.

Tbh i dont really mention bizarre names like @Nymzee or under the radar players like @BlueToff and theres not much of a mystery about those I like...all quite well known.

Never played it...

Football manager was ace and championship manager back in the day...too time consuming though.

I read that these games have real scouts doing the ratings so they must be somewhat realistic.

Tbh i dont really mention bizarre names like @Nymzee or under the radar players like @BlueToff and theres not much of a mystery about those I like...all quite well known.
Are you over the age 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back