Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
would take that.
on the Besic shouts , deffo have him in there instead of the current crop at least can tackle and has pace.
wonder what has happened to Benni got to be worth a go, unless he is being sold or has dropped right off.

Do wonder what happened to Baningime, few months ago he was supposedly getting back to his best in the U23s.

We got money all of a sudden but didn't have the profile to attract the quality of player for value. We had to take lesser teams better players and ended up paying over the odds and huge wages just to get them through the door. Hopefully with Carlo on board and a new stadium on the horizon we can now attract the standard of player that will help us compete.
Minus the 300 mil we blew

If you want Gylfi out more than you want Schneiderlin, Niasse, Tosun or Walcott out, then it’s irrational hatred.

With his 13 goals last season he at least has contributed something during his Everton career.

the others above are just thieving a living from the club.
I agree about siggy. He does try at least. Being played out of position. But his goals have dried up and this is showing that he isn't a very good player age is catching up on him. But I don't class him.like schneiderlin tosun etc. Not his fault that we paid £45 million or £100,000 a week. Koeman.and Walsh strike again. But he's not good enough and I think.most on here thought that when we bought him.
If we have got money(Usmanov) we need to.try and pay top dollar for class players. We tried the cheap approach with managers. Didn't work so.we have now got Ancellotti. Need to try and convince world class players to come here now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back