Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our forwards a fine our midfield behind them 'supplying' them are gash

hmmm debatable

Richarlison is fine as he IS a constant goal threat
DCL- people are aware of my feelings towards him, I don't rate him at all but he has been good OF late
Walcott- doesn't do anything
Bernard- boss little player but doesn't score
Iwobi- doesn't score
Siggy/tosun/niasse- awfull

Kean- Jury out ( I think he could be a great player mind )

still think to push on we need a top draw CF ( every team in this league currently better than us have a very very good striker )

Whats the thoughts on just failing FFP and paying the fine? Hull were fined £200,000 in 2015 for failing FFP. Liverpool were let off.
Because this is Everton, they would relish the chance to ‘make an example’ of us
Niasse still the only player (and Lanzini) to receive a retrospective diving ban yeah? No player in the league has dived since hmmm? We can’t have nice things, you should know this by now

I’m not sure Mr Ancellotti knows what a David Brooke’s is much less a CB from the worst defence in the league.
He normally sets his sights a lot higher

To be fair i think Brooks is exactly the type of player we should be looking to sign going forward.

As much as it pains me to say it the RS have done very well in the transfer market in recent years without signing any real superstars.

You may have said a few years ago Klopp should have his sights set a lot higher than a left back from Hull and a forward from Southampton....

Thoughts on the N'Zonzi links from our European football watchers in here? 31 so no sell on so deal would need to be right to fill a gap

I’m not sure Mr Ancellotti knows what a David Brooke’s is much less a CB from the worst defence in the league.
He normally sets his sights a lot higher

They have conceded the same as us. Just two more than Spurs, and I’d happily have their CB’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back