Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you disagreeing just to disagree? I actually agreed with you that we don't know why Brands signed him

but if you think that isn't the style Kean plays then you didn't know he was until we signed him
I'll be honest, I've no idea what you're saying.

You've got a very angry tone to your messaging. Are you ok?

lol lol lol lol lol lol
Let's get back on topic,
Who would you like us to sign in January pal?
we seriously need a CB, which I think everyone knows. the wrinkle for me is that we should be looking to replace Keane, not find a 3rd option. I'd like to say a true box-to-box 10, or maybe 8, as well as a proven striker, but I'm pretty sure the asking price mid-season is going to be highway robbery and won't make sense

I'll settle for finding someone to take Gylfi & Tosun, preferably together

dream scenario: Gylfi+Tosun+£20m for Zaha

Who are the best championship players worth looking at this season . There is nothing more Romantic than bringing a lower league ( preferably British , not important though) player.
Apparently Mitrovic is on fire again :coffee:

how many clubs have strikers who score 20-30 goals/year? you have 10 fingers and you won't need them all to tally the answer up
We had one fairly recently in Lukaku. I am sure that they are hard to find, but it's what we should be looking for.

As it is we have Niasse and Tosun who if they are worth 5 goals a seasons each, then they will have exceded my wildest expectations for them. DCL at least runs around a bit, and I will not judge Kean until he gets some proper game time.

Richy, Walcott, Siggurdson and the rest of them I regard as attacking players rather than out and out strikers. And unless you are Messi or Ronaldo or in that band of elite players, you're not going to be getting to those figures either, and only Richy has the potential for that and at the moment I only see him realising that if he kicks on here and then gets a move on to one of the super clubs that we seem perma-locked out of being.

Very depressing for me, but I hope that the management at Everton see it as a challenge that they can overcome and in a few seasons time I am moaning about not getting a second galactico in early doors.

We had one fairly recently in Lukaku. I am sure that they are hard to find, but it's what we should be looking for.

As it is we have Niasse and Tosun who if they are worth 5 goals a seasons each, then they will have exceded my wildest expectations for them. DCL at least runs around a bit, and I will not judge Kean until he gets some proper game time.

Richy, Walcott, Siggurdson and the rest of them I regard as attacking players rather than out and out strikers. And unless you are Messi or Ronaldo or in that band of elite players, you're not going to be getting to those figures either, and only Richy has the potential for that and at the moment I only see him realising that if he kicks on here and then gets a move on to one of the super clubs that we seem perma-locked out of being.

Very depressing for me, but I hope that the management at Everton see it as a challenge that they can overcome and in a few seasons time I am moaning about not getting a second galactico in early doors.
Lukaku scored over 20...once.

Juventus doesn't have one. Real Madrid doesn't have one. Dortmund doesn't have one. Ajax doesn't have one. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back