Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane is a saleable asset at the mo, by virtue of the fact that he`s young, English and somehow gets regular game time for Ingerland.

We`d deffo get back what we paid for him, maybe a bit more (imo ) and that would offset buying two decent centre backs or buying one and loaning another.

Keane / Tosun / Sniderlin and the invisible Gylfi all need upgrades.
I'd love to think we would get back what we paid for him. But I think that's a dream. We will be lucky to get £15 million. He's very average. Too slow in movement and thought and no fight.Played with centre backs in the Liverpool Sunday league better than him.
I might be wrong and we may get our money back because Maguire also very average went for 80 million
Snap the hands off anyone who offers over 15 million for keane

This most recent discussion makes me think...what could we get for the players most of us would like to see out the door?

Pickford - £50m? that rumored ManU offer of £80m from a couple years back now seems like a pipe dream that we should have jumped at if true
Keane - £30m?
Gylfi - £30m?
Tosun - 6-month supply of potatoes?
Schneiderlin - 6-month supply of stringbeans? to go with the potatoes, duh
Walcott - £10m?
Coleman - £10m?

I'd love to think we would get back what we paid for him. But I think that's a dream. We will be lucky to get £15 million. He's very average. Too slow in movement and thought and no fight.Played with centre backs in the Liverpool Sunday league better than him.
I might be wrong and we may get our money back because Maguire also very average went for 80 million
Snap the hands off anyone who offers over 15 million for keane
No you haven’t.

I have.
Bobby Moore finished his career at fantail and Brian labone was with crocky British legion but both wore a fake moustache so no one would recognise them. No probs for me I'm trained to recognise imposters. Support Everton!!!

Crying at this

This most recent discussion makes me think...what could we get for the players most of us would like to see out the door?

Pickford - £50m? that rumored ManU offer of £80m from a couple years back now seems like a pipe dream that we should have jumped at if true
Keane - £30m?
Gylfi - £30m?
Tosun - 6-month supply of potatoes?
Schneiderlin - 6-month supply of stringbeans? to go with the potatoes, duh
Walcott - £10m?
Coleman - £10m?
£10m for Coleman no wonder you banned

Loan centre back if we are stuck, that would be the lot, until the summer. Signing too many players in my opinion. leading to huge turnover in players, instability and to much turnover in the squad, its why we often look like a new team. Footballs sometimes a simple game of consistency, familiarity and simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back