Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I expect this season will not have resurrected itself by the transfer window. Get a couple in if possible and work on the fundamentals with a view to hitting the ground running next year. Get the settling in periods for the players and team in before another season starts.

I don't want any short term panic buys in January unless we're neck deep in the brown stuff.

Not for me a chara, I don’t like the Jan window, though I see the sense your making, chances of landing anything decent are 0 to none in my opinion.

I think we are about 40% in to developing a team after the disruption of goings and coming of the summer, I think doing nothing will be better then doing something. I think what really need in continuity, development and the evolution if the squad. Though I’d welcome a covering centre back for 6 months.

In all honesty I believe the high rate of turn over over the last four seasons has been massively destabilizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back