Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to think he gets special treatment from Delta and all his colleagues because of who he is. Like when he walks through the door to the office everyone nods at him and gives him a slightly wider berth.

“Yeah lad I’ve watched him loads of times. He’s the real deal”. As he harps on to Frank, 76, who couldn’t care less about football and just wants to get to the bingo on time.

Heard he wears a different retro shirt with a hipster name on the back every shift. Tonight he’s gone for 1998 France with Dugarry on the back.

Heard he wears a different retro shirt with a hipster name on the back every shift. Tonight he’s gone for 1998 France with Dugarry on the back.
He‘ll sit there all night making references to the shirt he’s wearing in the hope that someone will strike up a conversation about it. As soon as they do he goes full flow.

“Oh this old thing? There’s a funny story about this one hahahaha”.

FFP is a bigger issue than most people think.

The priority for now and the summer has to be outgoings.
I’ve said this a few times. But I don’t think it is, yes we need to shift out quite a few players, but if it was. Moshiri may as well left dunc in charge for 2 years and let brands revamp the playing squad and let dunc run the team and blood some youngsters. And Moshiri would save himself about 25mil in salaries.

Why appoint Ancelotti and his team on huge money and have to sell to buy. Ancelotti wouldn’t be here unless he’s been promised big money.

He's technical as anything. Lovely passer. But he's similar to Gomes in that he's not a particularly responsible defensive player, not particularly quick - I mean, he's huge and doesn't really need to be, and usually propped up by a sitting defensive player so he can be in a semi-free role. He's been on the market for over a year and while he does look a bit more well rounded this year, not sure he'd be good for us. But he's talented, he could be a monster.

He is relatively quick. Has run 4.7s on 40m. Is good at carrying the ball through the opponent's lines. Decent passer but plays at low risk. Ordinary technique - nothing special. His position is DM, but has also been used as CB in the past. Despite his young age, he has struggled a lot with injuries, and the question is whether he can withstand the intensity of the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back