Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it already but meh, I'll say it again..

Don't think it's a big deal if no one comes in this month. Get rid of one or two more by the time the window shuts and I'll actually be pretty happy. Get the current squad fit and working on the training ground.

It's all a means to an end. Pretty confident that Ancelotti knows what he's doing and work will continue behind the scenes regardless.

Carlo knows he’s come to a side trying to get Top 6 football. We’re not a Real Madrid or Bayern, we’re not even a Spurs or Arsenal.

He’s here for the wage is my conspiracy theory and doesn’t really care about Everton.

You don’t hire CA for a long term project, you hire him to win trophies NOW and our squad are about 3 years away from competing for a Europa League finish.

Ha ha ha ha. If CA wasn’t here for the long term we woudnt of hired him you utter goon.

Carlo knows he’s come to a side trying to get Top 6 football. We’re not a Real Madrid or Bayern, we’re not even a Spurs or Arsenal.

He’s here for the wage is my conspiracy theory and doesn’t really care about Everton.

You don’t hire CA for a long term project, you hire him to win trophies NOW and our squad are about 3 years away from competing for a Europa League finish.

He said he wants to be top of the table with Everton eventually.

You wanna tell that to Paris Saint Germain.

I'd rather go with what we have than sign some more crap on a 4 year deal to finish 9th instead of 10th in a season that is a pure write off.

Does it count as a conspiracy theory if it's just generally accepted as a fact? Of course he's here for the money, they all are. He certainly hasn't come for the weather has he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back