Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mertens and Bowen going for relative peanuts here
Mertens especially for £5mil is just woowwwwww
I’m not so much bothered about us not buying, but more the people around us improving significantly. We’re 5 points off Europe but not much more off relegation...

Mertens and Bowler going for relative peanuts here
I’m not so much bothered about us not buying, but more the people around us improving significantly. We’re 5 points off Europe but not much more off relegation...

Bowler??

They definitely aren't fancy pants owners like our guy. Look at how often his name is mentioned when Everton is the discussion point. The same can't be said with the owners of those two. I think he's the right man to lead us forward though, just bad decisions in previous years have stunted our progress by a couple of seasons. As long as we benefit long term it will be ok.
I don't follow those clubs close enough to know how involved they are or are not. But they aren't poor is my point.

Mertens and Bowler going for relative peanuts here
Bowen going to Palace means Tosun won't even get a game for them !

Bring a Blue home.

If we're after a right sided midfielder how about Chelsea's willian according to telly available for £20m. I'd have him in a heartbeat over dross like Walcott.

If we're after a right sided midfielder how about Chelsea's willian according to telly available for £20m. I'd have him in a heartbeat over dross like Walcott.
And why exactly would he come here?
Plus adding 150k a week or more on a 33 year old definitely doesn't help the ffp

And why exactly would he come here?
Plus adding 150k a week or more on a 33 year old definitely doesn't help the ffp
Because he's playing for one of the best managers in the business (why would he want to come here eh?) and certainly won't be on that salary. Plus he'd be playing every week rather than on the bench like he has been with Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back