Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just SPEND SOME MORE MONEY yeah???? Uncle Uzzy isn’t arsed, just add to our obscene wage bill that’s getting eaten up by completely useless players that we haven’t been able to give away for 3 years, YEAH???!?!?
United are adding to their squad despite it being bloated by useless players. It's called trying to progress.

Imagine coming out with crap like that to get a few likes on a forum.

What supporter doesn't want the squad to be improved?
We all want the squad to be improved but if the right players at the right price are not available what can we do
Sign a makeweight who will sit on the bench for 3 of his 4 year contract because he’s not good enough

We all want the squad to be improved but if the right players at the right price are not available what can we do
Sign a makeweight who will sit on the bench for 3 of his 4 year contract because he’s not good enough
Why has it got to be a makeweight? I thought Brands was some oracle of football that had a huge scouting network. You telling me that isn't true?

Why has it got to be a makeweight? I thought Brands was some oracle of football that had a huge scouting network. You telling me that isn't true?
Oh it is
You know the way we would not sell Ricarlison or Kean or DCL in this window because they are our best players and it would take crazy money
Other clubs feel the same about their players
Name me 3 players who are available at a reasonable cost who would come to us and walk into our first 11 for at least the next 3 seasons
I’m not asking Brands , I’m asking you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back