Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish is rubbish mate, if we can see it so can everyone else.

They are rubbish mate, still, I don’t think it’s a matter of sitting waiting for the phone to ring, you use your contacts and agents to drum up, spark interest, offer favorable wage percentages etc, at least that’s what I think the approach is or should be.

The most boring deadline day in years and i mean across the board, not just Everton.

Best to wait till the summer for the blues anyway i think so we can do some proper thorough weeding of tossers and with plenty of time to bring better in.

The most boring deadline day in years and i mean across the board, not just Everton.

Best to wait till the summer for the blues anyway i think so we can do some proper thorough weeding of tossers and with plenty of time to bring better in.
Bad that we cant even give away players like niasse and Martina. Squads utterly fecked. Thankfully a lot of them will be moved on in the summer.

They are rubbish mate, still, I don’t think it’s a matter of sitting waiting for the phone to ring, you use your contacts and agents to drum up, spark interest, offer favorable wage percentages etc, at least that’s what I think the approach is or should be.
he found options for Niasse, but he wouldn’t go, hardly not trying.

never mind we can agree to differ. COYB

Club right to sit on their hands in my opinion, it’s a desperate window, rather develop what we got.

Big disappointment is outs, we’re not great at negotiating out deals.
It’s hard to develop consistently poor players that continually show nothing in big games and have enveloped a culture of apathetic defeat.

After a long period of time the best thing to do with such employees is get rid ASAP. Don’t waste time on serial losers.

The thing is.

Ancelotti getting iwobi , gomes back are essentially new signings to us. He hasn't had them at his disposal before so our better players being available means they are the same as signing someone this month.

For all we know , gomes and iwobi may be boss under the new manager .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back