Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very, very big transfer window coming up. Do or die for this club. We go down, the stadium is 100% done, we'll be saddled with unsellable, massive wages fannies, and this club will sink.

I'm going to put this one out here again this season...Super Mario.

According to the Brecia president, Mario is available on a free transfer in January. He has matured since he was at Man City.

I think he has something to prove against Liverpool as well as the EPL.

And maybe he can convince is old boss to come with him!! ;)

We will buy no one except another unneeded winger, more dross like Walcott and Iwobi.

You know it, its the only area we have good form in!

Josh King isnt a proven goalscorer, he scored 16 in 1 season, but hes also posted 6 and 8 in others, for me hes more of a second striker anyway.

Its ok saying we need a Striker, we do, well if you totally ignore Kean, which Silva appears to be doing..............

BUT, we currently have 5 Strikers on our books, so unless we can offload some of our tosh, we wont be adding.

People need to realise that we are VERY much in sell to buy territory currently.
Yep. And we can't sell those we want to sell, because they're either not wanted, won't leave, or clubs can't meet their expected salaries. We're stuck with a lot of dross.

The way we are playing at the moment and position we are in isn’t going to endear us to any prospective players coming in. Whoever does I think it will because:-
a) we have thrown a crap load of money at them or
b) they are so gash that their current team won’t play them and they are desperate for game time so will take anything (but even then we would have to pay them a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back