Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think they would shift the bad eggs before bringing in new talent. They don't want to sign new stars and bring them into a butlins war zone. Also financially speaking. So perhaps we will see more activity towards the end with some big names out first.

If we sign him ill support him, but what is the love in with Ake all about?
I think he is okay but not £50m okay. Genuinely asking why people like him so much.

Basically because the media likes him so people who don't actually watch him play or look at his stats think he's good.

Where in actual fact he's a midget who's the leader of a defence that leaks 70+ goals a season and every season since Bournemouth have singed him they've finished in a worse leauge position.

I’ve added a bit on that last post. He will definitely have money over the next 2 windows.

Basically there’s no way he’s here unless he’s been promised big money

I agree, otherwise West Ham probably would have doubled his salary and he could have lived in London and spent no money there.
He’s definitely been promised something.

Joe Worrall from Nottingham Forest is quality player, i will take him over Keane or Holgate every day....

Take it you never seen him play last season at Rangers? He was so bad the opposition support in numerous games were cheering him ironically in the same way the RS were cheering Pickford the other day.

Young lad but in a mediocre league last year he was badly, badly exposed.

We dont need buys.

We need sales.

One thing at a time please. Priorities.

We will struggle massively to sell all of our dead wood. The problem isn’t going to be getting offers but clubs convincing our hanger ons to take a big wage cut to move on when they have it cushy here.

This kind of attitude is why we are in the mess we are in. We will see if we can do deals but mostly likely we will just clear out unwanted players as much as poss this window and see if there are some good youth players to come up the ranks. Signing players for the sake of it, well, those days are clearly over. And that's good.

Arteta has just posted to fans not to expect any permies this window. It's the wrong time to buy. And we have a new manager, hopefully he will focus on clearouts and the youth and the big rebuild to happen in the summer.
Yes thats what i said you whopper. We have 3 centre backs and 3 fit centre midfielders and 2 have been told that can leave. Its a case of must. We are not gonna play youth because we dont do that at everton. Not arsed about arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back