Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
we was bottom 3 about a month or two ago and now some are fuming we aren't in the Europa spots? I mean after the way we started under Silva we'd have to play near flawlessly to achieve europa and I don't find that possible with our thin squad.

It was always going to be a tough ask - but its infuriating how we just turn up when we want.

Thought the commitment today was shocking again in the first half.

What we need before the window closes:

RW: Carassco (Loan)
LW: Everton: £25 million
CM: Rabiot: (loan)

Get those in with Gbamin hopefully back in the next few weeks and things could look so much better.

It was always going to be a tough ask - but its infuriating how we just turn up when we want.

Thought the commitment today was shocking again in the first half.
I didn't see it that way. Thought it was just really poor from a quality point of view.

Delph, Davies, Coleman, Holgate, DCL, Kean... They all tried I think. Some of the passing though was pretty horrific

Are you telling us,this is what we need? Or has Ancelotti told you,this is what we need?....very curious you see.

I have no doubt Carlo would love those 3 through the door:

Everton - scores goals from midfield

Rabiot - like a ballerina in the midfield and can pick a pass

Carassco - has magico in his boots

Get those 3 in with the loans options to buy in the summer and we would be well on our way.

I have little faith in Marcel "I don't work in January soz" Brands and Bill "what a manager" Kenwright to get said deals over the line however.

Think we'll be going with what we've got until the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back