January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im just resigned mate, there isn’t any point signing young players we don’t develop them.
Honestly, at this point, with a what, 80% chance of relegation, what is the point of signing players like Ziyech, Arnautovich et al? I'd rather we signed nobody than players of that profile.

Honestly, at this point, with a what, 80% chance of relegation, what is the point of signing players like Ziyech, Arnautovich et al? I'd rather we signed nobody than players of that profile.

It’s the deals the fanbase are crying out for Gordon, for 40 mill, Ziyech and Armie in.

I’m dont agree with it, but I’m resigned to it, we’re committed to building sandcastles with the tide coming in.

If we survive, we will get to the summer again, sign a few Garners or Pattersons, by selling Onana and look to build, then it will disentigrate by Dec, new manger Jan and same thing begins again, wel do that until nothing is left - honestly that’s the cycle, Silva, Bemetiz, Lampard- Koeman was a bit earlier, but not by much.

The only game in town now is survival, I abandoned anything long term - in regard to hope in building, its pointless, the best we can hope for is surviving our lurch from crisis to crisis, a few points ahead of the 17th placed team.

Last edited:
What is particularly impressive is they watch guys like McNeil play regularly and never score then bought him to help fix the lack of scoring. At least if you buy some guy that scored 25 times in the Kazakhstan top league he might surprise you.
Are you talking about Zwightan IbraNeilovich. He just needs more time lampard was transforming him into a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back