January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what our revered board do, we needed at least 2 maybe 3, lose Gordon so it’s 4. If we get 2 loans right at the end of the window. A lot will say well at least we got a couple in.

Im already seeing on twitter about Ayew wouldn’t be to bad, same people who thought Ryan Fraser wouldn’t be a bad signing.

It’s an absolute disgrace we’ve found ourselves here 2 years running and again, nothing will be said about kenwright. Simon Jordon called out the chairman yesterday on talkSPORT, didn’t use the word clown, but it was something similar. Was quickly put right by jim white by cutting across him to say you mean the owner.

This is what our revered board do, we needed at least 2 maybe 3, lose Gordon so it’s 4. If we get 2 loans right at the end of the window. A lot will say well at least we got a couple in.

Im already seeing on twitter about Ayew wouldn’t be to bad, same people who thought Ryan Fraser wouldn’t be a bad signing.

It’s an absolute disgrace we’ve found ourselves here 2 years running and again, nothing will be said about kenwright. Simon Jordon called out the chairman yesterday on talkSPORT, didn’t use the word clown, but it was something similar. Was quickly put right by jim white by cutting across him to say you mean the owner.
Hard not to think they've given up on this season. Could you we have had a worse window? Every team around us is spending money and we're selling players.

Guaranteed DCL gets injured against arsenal too

The deadlines gathers, and now my watch begins.

It shall not end until Big Ben tolls. I shall ignore my partner, hold no lands and be a transfer virgin.

Not a tap of work shall be done nor glory won.

I shall live and die by the quality of the Transfer Twitter links I post. Because I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher of the web.

I am the fire that burns against jarg links from footyinsider, the light that brings that link to a young exotic foreign winger with a high XG, the quickest to transfermarkt and YouTube, the shield that guards the realms of blues from Jessie Lingaard with my fume.

I pledge my honor to Transfer Watch, for this deadline and all the deadlines to come.

And so my watch begins.

People don’t think Kenwright and co are a problem yet we can’t buy players because we are skint, HOW does a club in a billion pound industry not have the ability to spend money, it’s insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back