January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deadlines gathers, and now my watch begins.

It shall not end until Big Ben tolls. I shall ignore my partner, hold no lands and be a transfer virgin.

Not a tap of work shall be done nor glory won.

I shall live and die by the quality of the Transfer Twitter links I post. Because I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher of the web.

I am the fire that burns against jarg links from footyinsider, the light that brings that link to a young exotic foreign winger with a high XG, the quickest to transfermarkt and YouTube, the shield that guards the realms of blues from Jessie Lingaard with my fume.

I pledge my honor to Transfer Watch, for this deadline and all the deadlines to come.

And so my watch begins.

Everything alright at home mate?

1000013025.webp
But we bid so hard Denise. So hard.

The deadlines gathers, and now my watch begins.

It shall not end until Big Ben tolls. I shall ignore my partner, hold no lands and be a transfer virgin.

Not a tap of work shall be done nor glory won.

I shall live and die by the quality of the Transfer Twitter links I post. Because I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher of the web.

I am the fire that burns against jarg links from footyinsider, the light that brings that link to a young exotic foreign winger with a high XG, the quickest to transfermarkt and YouTube, the shield that guards the realms of blues from Jessie Lingaard with my fume.

I pledge my honor to Transfer Watch, for this deadline and all the deadlines to come.

And so my watch begins.

Jesus, you know things are bad when there's an outbreak of poetry

Think we will have to spend about £25m for Gyokeres now we have waited till deadline day, the Coventry manager has said they couldn’t possibly sell this late in the window because they need time to line up a replacement. Which is code for, we will only sell him for a high fee.
Haven’t they already signed his replacement?

If that’s the case I’d imagine he’ll be cheaper today than he was earlier in the week as they’ve already budgeted for him leaving.

That will be high early but as we get closer to the deadline it’ll get cheaper as they realise they want the money and don’t want an unhappy player there.

Looks like we go into the 2nd half of the season reliant upon DCL, Maupay or Gray for goals, with all of our creativity coming from….wait for it…..Iwobi.

We are truly fkd.

If anybody thinks some young winger from Rennes is going to solve anything they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back