January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thats what we need. Potential points deductions.

FFS, we havent signed anyone. Id rather we didn't sign anyone than waste money on someone out of desperation. And unfortunately, we are not in an attractive position to most teams or players to do business unless its way over the top.

We need to sack off all the protest stuff until the end of the season and back the team. Thats all we can do now.

Anything else is another distraction and excuse that we dont need.

Disappointed we didnt get signings, obviously, but move on.
You can't blame people for the fustration,anger and utter despondency they feel and that will manifest itself at the game of that there is no doubt.

We have a passionate loyal fanbase and they won't take much more of this and in reality you can't expect them to. If results carry on like this things will get nasty and there will be carnage at the ground.

Yeah, thats what we need. Potential points deductions.

FFS, we havent signed anyone. Id rather we didn't sign anyone than waste money on someone out of desperation. And unfortunately, we are not in an attractive position to most teams or players to do business unless its way over the top.

We need to sack off all the protest stuff until the end of the season and back the team. Thats all we can do now.

Anything else is another distraction and excuse that we dont need.

Disappointed we didnt get signings, obviously, but move on.
If we did manage to stay up, do you honestly believe that Moshiri and the board would do the right thing. The fanbase has had to many lies to have faith in their competence/integrity.. They could stop this now by telling Moshiri they are stepping down at the end of the season and announcing it to the media.

Burnley will be passing us on our way down laughing there way to 20mil still sitting in there account..

What a bitter pill to swallow...

I'll also go on record now as saying that, as much as I can't stand Sean Dyche and his parasite football and as much as I think it is horrific that he is charged with building a side, if he keeps this shower up the new stadium should be named after him.
Sorry but Farhad has just struck an elevntythree billion lira contract with the Czechoslavakian government to name the new stadium after former Toffees legend Kenny Souness...

Major gamble on Dyche -or anyone- getting us back up. How many clubs have gone down over the years and thought/expected to be back at the first go only to spend years in the wilderness. We are a bigger mess than Sunderland; this board is clueless, they are not prepared for the second tier.

We could very conceivably be bottom third of the Championship if not worse. I do not buy this idea we'll "magically" bounce back up. Championship teams are far better prepared for that league than we are.

Some of the squad will have to be sold for finance reasons, others will perhaps stay put because the money is too good and they can't get a better deal elsewhere. We've got the 8th highest Prem wage bill going into the second tier without a £100-120m tv deal - it'll be a shyteshow. Plus I would not trust anyone at this club with recruitment (Dyche may be the best of a bad bunch, but we all know who calls the shots here and it is not the manager).
We've still yet to make the decision to start doing things correctly at any level of the club. There is no bottom yet for where we could end up.

I think we will be safe in the end, Lou.

But by ‘eck it is going to be a long four months ahead of us.
I'd absolutely love to know which 3 teams minimum you think will be worse than the club with the lowest amount of wins in the league, joint lowest points total, second lowest goals scored total, and only club not to bring in a single player during the window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back