January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 teams^

I was going to say Southampton, Forest and Bournemouth but then they all look stronger now. That last game at home to Bournemouth now looking like a decider
on whether Bournemouth stay up? Because sure as hell, we will be dead and buried long before then bud....

Who will be sold at the end of this season...

Dominic Calvert-Lewin...Pickford...Godfrey...Onana...anybody else?
JP will go, DCL if anyone is daft enough to take a gamble on a donkey who can't stay fit, Godfrey maybe but he's Championship level so I could see him staying. Onana will definitely have takers, maybe Tarks and Patterson, possibly Keane, but there wont be a big queue for any of them.

For me, it's not about who goes but also who stays: it's very possible we could be playing our first game of the season in the second tier with an almost 34 year old midfielder as our probable top earner having come in from PSG a year previous. Insane situation.

Half the squad will want to play in the Prem, the other half might want to sit tight and pick up their pay packets no one else will give them.

Finally everyone is now Seeing/Reporting what we've been suffering for years now.
There Is no hiding behind the media anymore, they have now been publicly called out on there failures with our club.

It's just to late now ?

WIth the disaster of a window im a little bit surprised they didnt sell Branthwaite for the £15mil offer.

Sounds like we only made 2 formal offers all window.

£2mil loan for Sarr with £30mil obligation if we stay up.:

1: Hes not worth that
2: Why would Watford take that deal?

Then also a washed up Ayew who was never getting a work permit.

At some point surely the owner, board, DOF or manager must have clicked that this wasnt good enough...

I'd absolutely love to know which 3 teams minimum you think will be worse than the club with the lowest amount of wins in the league, joint lowest points total, second lowest goals scored total, and only club not to bring in a single player during the window?

Well, for a start off we have, off the top of my head, dropped 11 points from winning positions (might be a point less or a point more).

Under Dyche I do not think we would surrender a lead so easily.

More importantly, it is only February 1st, we are two points from safety with nearly half the season to go.

So I for one ain’t going to behave like some Chicken Licken, wandering around thinking the sky was about to cave in on him.

No matter who else is up for it, I am up for this fight even if the only contribution I can make is shouting myself hoarse in the Bullens ;)

The only club in the premier league to not sign anyone.
The stage is set now it’s time to back this squad and enjoy the magic that is about transpire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back