2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it didn't, staggering people actually want to sign a Burnley centre back after watching Keane for the last 5 years
Oh I don't want him, but when I said it made more sense in more hopeful times I meant that he would have wanted us. Now he wouldn't, and that alone is depressing

He doesn't look quite ready to me, but I would stick with him. Godfrey was abysmal yet again and can't be considered an option at centre half.

It's hard to judge exactly on 20 mins highlights I saw, but it seemed like he had a reasonable game?

He doesn't look quite ready to me, but I would stick with him. Godfrey was abysmal yet again and can't be considered an option at centre half.

It's hard to judge exactly on 20 mins highlights I saw, but it seemed like he had a reasonable game?

He was probably 6/10 as was Mykolenko

The real issue isnt those two...its choosing 2 of the others to play with them and hope they dont make critical errors.

Did fine only one out of that back four I would try Godfrey can't play CB anymore he just hasn't the ariel or defensive ability yet

Status
Not open for further replies.