2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't have been that interested if they were hanging around while 777 tried to nickel and dime their way to ownership.

Who were these parties who were proving their finances to the PL before agreeing to buy the club? I'd have thought there would have been some announcement of a potential sale if they were far enough down the road to enter into showing the PL their credentials. Seems a little out of sequence to me.
They were in before 777 and totally amazed that Everton/ Moshiri/ Usmanov ? chose 777 like most of us were after reading about what 777 had to offer and how they run their business.Who were these parties? I hope you find out very soon, they have been very patient waiting for the premier league to swerve 777 although there were circumstances that the premier league had to adhere to. Patience Claus is a virtue.

Seems to be a bit of a pattern developing regarding Branthwaite.
First the state of the club's finances.
Now, that Bryan King piping up, suggesting that lack of game time at the Euros will reduce his fee 🤔
Guess the Utd client journalists are back on the payroll

Seems to be a bit of a pattern developing regarding Branthwaite.
First the state of the club's finances.
Now, that Bryan King piping up, suggesting that lack of game time at the Euros will reduce his fee 🤔
Guess the Utd client journalists are back on the payroll
If we sell onana to ease the PSR bull then we can play hardball and if they match what we want they can jog on that's in an ideal world. However we are everton will roll over and have our bums tickled with feathers for a nandos and a taxi home

If we sell onana to ease the PSR bull then we can play hardball and if they match what we want they can jog on that's in an ideal world. However we are everton will roll over and have our bums tickled with feathers for a nandos and a taxi home
I dont know how anybody can look at our finances and think "Yes, lets play hard ball".

Im not suggesting we roll over, but I dont think we hold the cards some people think we do.

I dont know how anybody can look at our finances and think "Yes, lets play hard ball".

Im not suggesting we roll over, but I dont think we hold the cards some people think we do.
We may not however he's our biggest asset right now so you sell someone like onana to ease it and then you've got wriggle room?

We may not however he's our biggest asset right now so you sell someone like onana to ease it and then you've got wriggle room?
As I said, we dont need to roll over, but hes got a price we deal at and I doubt its as high as some think.

The ownership farce of course has a massive factor on our transfer window.

If its still up in the air, then, well, we utterly screwed, but if there is a man with a plan in charge, everything changes.

As I said, we dont need to roll over, but hes got a price we deal at and I doubt its as high as some think.

The ownership farce of course has a massive factor on our transfer window.

If its still up in the air, then, well, we utterly screwed, but if there is a man with a plan in charge, everything changes.
I get that goat and the ownership ahite will have a massive factor on it however doesn't mean we should just go okay sound bend us over and slap our bottoms. I don't disagree with your view on it not at all. I just don't think as a business it's good business just accepting it because of our position. Especially when city are still awaiting what's happening with their charges. If it was me I'd push my luck and put 2 fingers up and say well you've tried to shift us and lower clubs to city yet dragging it out so you can change the rules to satisfy them

Really hope the club can keep hold of him. Add a RB and good chance of staying away from the relegation places next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back