2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

If he gives us no money we have no money.

You can argue about responsibility, but I’m talking about demonstrable fact.

He has the means and capabilities to “keep the lights on” but instead chose to saddle the club with loan debt so he didn’t have to dip into his own pocket. Now that the loan supply has been cut off, what choice does he have?

He has the means and capabilities to “keep the lights on” but instead chose to saddle the club with loan debt so he didn’t have to dip into his own pocket. Now that the loan supply has been cut off, what choice does he have?
Again, that’s a question of his choices.

The reality is that he’s not been putting money in and therefore we have no money.

Everton are skint. Moshiri’s money is not our money until and unless he makes it our money.

Depends on the outcome of the sale of the club.

If we expect him to walk away with nothing or as another poster has opined £25 million where is the incentive for him to keep Everton afloat in the meanwhile.

Not seen any release from the club which says a lot really

Looks like we do need to sell one player before the 30th June and our attempts to offload either Onana or DCL has failed, and United have got wind of that and going for the kill.

Again, that’s a question of his choices.

The reality is that he’s not been putting money in and therefore we have no money.

Everton are skint. Moshiri’s money is not our money until and unless he makes it our money.

I agree that he’s a fraudulent cowboy who would asset strip us to pay the bills long before he handed any of his own money over to us btw, just teasing the conversation out so that people can understand what’s going on.

I wonder what price Everton will 'settle' for? We'll get the stories of United "refusing to be held to ransom", etc. despite the fact they'll end up spending several hundred million this summer and we're actually the selling club in possession of probably the best young centre back in Europe. £70m does seem too low, but I'd hazard a guess that Everton will be only too happy to accept anything north of £50m guaranteed plus bonuses.

I guess this means Onana is looking like he won't go before the end of June, so we are forced into pushing one sale we know we can do in time.

Utter state of this rule that forces clubs to sell to bigger clubs for reduced values and break young supporters heart and hopes.

And it's the Sky 6 who take advantage. Just take the hit on points, keep the team we have and sign a few.

Couple of things:
1. Naively hoped we wouldn't need to sell our gold once again.
2. Naively thought that the stadium might be enough to keep him for another 18 months.
3. There goes our rock solid defence - adding Keane / Holgate or Godfrey alongside Tarkowski probably costs us 15 points next season. If we don't add a huge number of extra goals we're in huge trouble.
4. He's been pushed out by the club that obviously needed to make big money to avoid further points deductions - I bet we still end up getting punished.
5. Cannot blame him at all for wanting to leave, and especially not blame him for accepting a 300% pay rise and move to a team playing in Europe and a genuine sleeping giant.
6. Southgate has a lot to answer for - utter scum.

Another sad chapter in our history.
Southgate is mates with Ineos.

The number of points having this lad at the back would save us next season far outweighs any points deductions we may be given. Absolute madness to sell him for the sake of PSR imho.
End of the day he's already been tapped up and offered £150k a week. He's as good as gone when that happens and it's just a case of getting the club to agree on a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back