Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was 'planned treatment', why was he allowed to be called up? You'd think someone at our end would have told Carsley "don't bother, he's going for treatment". Or is that too naive of me.
I think teams arent allowed to refuse calls up and injured players have to be assessed by the National Doctors to be ruled out.

I just recall that being a rule.

I mean I like Tarks, I really do, but hes been a bit ropey lately.

Not sure I am considering him "strong".

But ive noticed Branners has been declared the new Bobby Moore after 1 game and Chermo has been declared worse than Maupay.

Might be prudent to wait and see.

Not saying Branners doesnt look good by the way.

Does a spine mean all the players in the centre? Ive always taken it to mean one player for each central position

Not a chance he will be sold for big money in the summer.
He may be worth it, but I don’t think he will get the game time or even be here in the summer to get a big fee.
Injuries and defeats will hiNader his reputation outside of Everton.

Hate Onana and dont believe branthwaite will get game time.

Highly astute.

Does a spine mean all the players in the centre? Ive always taken it to mean one player for each central position

Hate Onana and dont believe branthwaite will get game time.

Highly astute.
Last time I checked Gana sits at the base of our spine.

Look, I get it, Pickford, Branners and Onana have the potential to be a base we can build the team on.

The problem is, the window is closed and the building has stopped, so yes, we are counting on our better players to make an impact.

If you asked me who our most important players are, I would say Pickford, McNeil and Beto, we really need those 3 to hit some pretty big heights.

Branners and Onana have the potential to join that group of players, but so far neither have, for me.

But every player in our "first 11" is vitally important, we cant afford injuries to any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back