2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly cos they end up playing champs league or winning stuff.

If they don't (which was mentioned) he'll be picked up if he plays well

Can't see anyone affording him FROM Man United if he does well....they will want way over £150 million!!

Only maybe City paying that....

So back to my point...why not wait 12 months for that move now!!!

Alex Crook on TalkNonsense claiming Man U will try and "drag the price down to nearer the £40m mark". Seriously, if Everton accept anything like that to avoid a PSR penalty, I'd be fuming. Would rather we tell them to do one and keep him for next season, and take any points deduction on the chin. Having him in the team instead of say Keane would more than likely win us more points than we'd lose from a potential points deduction.

Alex Crook on TalkNonsense claiming Man U will try and "drag the price down to nearer the £40m mark". Seriously, if Everton accept anything like that to avoid a PSR penalty, I'd be fuming. Would rather we tell them to do one and keep him for next season, and take any points deduction on the chin. Having him in the team instead of say Keane would more than likely win us more points than we'd lose from a potential points deduction.
The idea of the rules designed to protect the Big Red clubs now being used to screw us over so we can avoid punishment from those rules is excruciating. This is why we'd be as well off to take another points deduction than lose a player like this for peanuts. His loss for a knock-down fee would not allow us to replace adequately and would weaken us on the pitch and league table. A points deduction might actually be a better deal.

Can't see anyone affording him FROM Man United if he does well....they will want way over £150 million!!

Only maybe City paying that....

So back to my point...why not wait 12 months for that move now!!!

…..I’m sure the preference is to keep hold but you seem to be unaware that we might have to sell (before the end of June) to avoid further points deduction and maybe keep the lights on. Also, we don’t know if the player is pushing for a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back