Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he sign a new contract if we were top half but he knew City or a top 4 club was interested? We would need him to sign a new one by next summer or end up needing to cut our losses or risk losing on a free.

Top half means very little unless you are in touch with the European places.

Hes got a contract until 2025 but i believe we have a 1 year option so 2026.

We could do with him and Onana being signed up until 2028/29.

Hes got a contract until 2025 but i believe we have a 1 year option so 2026.

We could do with him and Onana being signed up until 2028/29.
I wouldn't blame neither of them for not signing a new contract. We are a shambles right now...we need the ownership sorted out one way of the other in the next couple of months with a clear vision of the future for the football club. Until then it is unlikely that any players will be signing new contracts.

Branthwaite:

As quoted by the Liverpool Echo, the 21-year-old defender said, “a few of us in the team bring young energy and a positive vibe to the club. You look at me, Amadou [Onana], James [Garner], Patto [Nathan Patterson], young players coming through bringing that energy and that can only help everyone in the squad.”

Branthwaite:

As quoted by the Liverpool Echo, the 21-year-old defender said, “a few of us in the team bring young energy and a positive vibe to the club. You look at me, Amadou [Onana], James [Garner], Patto [Nathan Patterson], young players coming through bringing that energy and that can only help everyone in the squad.”
Agree with this. Our recruitment in terms of player profile has actually been a lot better in recent windows. Just nowhere near enough of it. Mykolenko, Beto and Chermiti all 25 and under too. Far cry from the days of Bolasie at 29 (?) etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back