2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are well within our rights to say it’s 70 of do one. The problem is replacing him. We can’t be left with Tarky, Holgate and Keane. We simply cannot go down in our last season before we move into our new stadium.

I don’t think we will accept anything under 70 million. Friedkin will have a say in the matter as well so no being soft anymore. I also don’t believe Branthwaite has agreed terms it’s complete BS! I do think United are using the media though the dirty sods.

I think Fofana is the example you could use.

Maguire was an established England International who had been a "star" of a world cup.

So not a penny below 75m should be our benchmark.
And Gvardiol.

But there’s also that bit where we need the money so if it’s 65m and some add ons later we might need to just be doing that.

Maguire - £80 million - 26 years old

Fofana - £75 million - 21 years old

Kilman - £40 million - 27 years old

Gvardiol - £78 million - 21 years old

Branners just turned 22 years old. Realistically I wouldn't expect Everton to let United finish off their sentence over the phone unless the base fee begins with a seven.

In my view the absolute lowest Everton might start to consider is circa £70 million base fee plus £5 million in add ons and a 10% sell on fee.

I think Everton would want £75 million base fee plus £5 million in add ons and 10% sell on fee before the offer is seriously considered to be accepted but the above offer could get the ball moving a bit.

So...they would be at least £25 million short of the base offer as it currently stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back